Refund & Return Policy
To fully satisfy you, we have implemented a simple and effective "Exchange and "Return" policy:
- You wish to modify or cancel your order.
We manage your order as soon as it is confirmed (paid by Card or Paypal) and prepare your package quickly, usually in less than 4 hours and drop it off at the sorting center around 16 p.m., your package is registered and "Scanned". This is how we get the "tracking number for your package".
Your order is then processed immediately, generally in less than 4 hours. For this reason, you have 4 hours after the order confirmation to modify your order. (Note: orders paid by bank transfer or check are not "processed" but only recorded pending bank transfer or pending check collection, and can therefore be canceled)
- You have not received your package.
Your package is identified by a tracking number. If this indicates "DELIVERY COMPLETED" nous recommend that you open a claim with your local post office. In any case, please contact us to find a solution.
- You have received your item but you are not satisfied (Retraction)
You can return your item to us until 14 days after the date of receipt of your package. The Parcel Tracking number indicates the delivery date.
Here's how to do it:
- Contact customer service to inform us of your upcoming return.
- We send you a prepaid return label by e-mail
- Print the prepaid "Return Parcel" label and stick it on the parcel.
- Print, complete and attach the "Return Exchange" form (document to download)
- Send your parcel, without forgetting the "Return Exchange" form and making sure that you have stuck the prepaid return label sent by email.
After receipt of the package in our warehouses, we will refund the amount of your purchase within 14 days in the form of a purchase voucher (if you want another form of refund, please let us know.)
- You received your damaged product
In the case of a product damaged during delivery or in the case of a product defect, contact customer service, and provide the following details:
- Your order number
- The description of the problem (wrong item, damaged, defect, etc.)
- Photos or video