- 120 tablets
- 1 tablet: 1000 mg of L-Ascorbic Acid (obtained by a natural fermentation process of saccharomyce yeast), 50 mg of sweet orange tree including 17,5 mg of hesperidin, 20 mg of Lithothamnium
- Compression agent: Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, rice extract
Prevents cardiovascular diseases. Indispensable in the immune defense mechanisms to fight against all kinds of bacterial and viral infections. Destroys many carcinogenic pollutants and pesticides. Eliminates heavy metals from the body (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.). Regulates calcium metabolism avoiding any problem of decalcification or osteoporosis. Neutralizes free radicals therefore slows down aging. Plays an important role in the protection and maintenance in good condition of the capillary vessels. Allows the synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an essential role in the event of stress. Maintains tone and allows you to better cope with fatigue. Contrary to popular belief, it facilitates sleep and intestinal transit.
This is the most controversial and important vitamin. The recommended daily allowance (RDA) is 80 mg per day. But some Doctors, (Alain Scohy, Gilbert Crussol, Pierre Corson, Michel Dumestre… to name only the best known), advise between 3 and 000 mg per day. Where is the error?
Attached is a very interesting synthesis proposed by Herboristerie Hildegarde in Belgium.
- SUMMARY OF THE BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- L-ascorbic acid is not a drug but a dietary supplement that can be taken every day. The L (levo) form is the only one that can be assimilated by the body.
The basic dose for a healthy adult is 5 to 10 g per day depending on the individual and to be divided into three times during the day. Vitamin C is involved in so many biochemical processes that after 40 years of research and more than 50.000 scientific articles published, we do not yet know all of its virtues. It is recommended in many therapies in alternative medicine.
L-ascorbic acid is antiscorbutic (hence its name). It has many more indications than scurvy. It stimulates the natural defences, the general tone, is recommended against colds, flu, various viral and bacterial infections. It also fights cancers, cardiovascular and cerebral vascular disorders, osteoarthritis and rheumatism, aging, asthma, allergies, various eye conditions, ulcers, kidney and bladder conditions, diabetes and hypoglycemia, chemical, biochemical and physical attacks, state of shock, lowers bad cholesterol levels, improves iron absorption…
Also having an anxiolytic effect, it is indicated in the treatment of schizophrenia. Vitamin C also eliminates heavy metals, pesticides, pollutants and facilitates long-term elimination in the urine.
Vitamin C found in fruits (acerola, kiwi, orange, lemon…) and vegetables is L-ascorbic acid. What is remarkable with Vitamin C is that even taken in high doses for long periods of time, it is safe.
Pure Vitamin C is acidic in taste but it does not acidify the body!
Its only defect is that it is not synthesized by the human organism to which it is essential.
- Vitamin C:
– prevents cardiovascular disease by blocking the formation of cholesterol at 95%!
– is essential in the immune defense mechanisms to fight against all kinds of bacterial and viral infections,
– intravenously cures polio, hepatitis B and C, measles, chicken pox, herpes, Lyme disease, mononucleosis…,
– annihilates most poisons (example of the amanita phalloides as demonstrated, at the risk of his life, by Dr. Bastien),
– neutralizes many toxins
– destroys many carcinogenic pollutants and pesticides,
– eliminates heavy metals from the body (mercury, cadmium, lead, etc.),
– protects against urinary tract infections and also against bladder cancer,
– has a reducing and acidic effect on all of the body's metabolisms, therefore anti-cancer,
– at very high intravenous doses decreases the survival rate by 50% of cancer cells without affecting normal cells,
– plays an important therapeutic role for people with AIDS,
– regulates calcium metabolism avoiding any problem of decalcification or osteoporosis,
– neutralizes free radicals thus slowing down aging,
– plays an important role in the protection and maintenance in good condition of the capillary vessels,
– allows the synthesis of adrenal hormones which play an essential role in case of stress,
– is an anti-anaemic by promoting the formation of hemoglobin and the intestinal absorption of iron,
– in systematic complementation eliminates the sudden death of the newborn,
– is a natural antihistamine effective against allergies,
– is a powerful cerebral stimulant (memory and intellect),
– maintains tone and allows you to better cope with fatigue,
– contrary to popular belief, it facilitates sleep,
– facilitates intestinal transit,
– has no toxicity and can therefore be consumed indefinitely.
- Greater than 2.5 grams per day: “Optimal physiology with improvements in physical and intellectual performance, very reduced pathology, even more marked delay in senescence and significant lengthening of the average duration of life. It is obvious that this ideal of optimal consumption can only be achieved by a diet rich in natural Vitamin C and always supplemented by supplementation with synthetic ascorbic acid... What is important is not to set a minimum need for Vitamin C which allows you to live "barely" and not die of scurvy. On the contrary, it is the optimal need to maintain health with a margin of safety, senescence and increased longevity. » p92-93 of Doctor Corson's book.
The daily dose should be taken divided into 3 times during the day. In the morning, just after breakfast, after lunch and at bedtime. Vitamin C must be taken in sufficiently high doses because doses below 1.5 grams per day, strange as it may seem to you, will not be effective. Beware of scams: Some types of preparations imply a significant amount of Vitamin C, when in reality they are preparations containing less than 5% Vitamin C. The remaining 95% is composed mainly of sugar, dyes, flavor sweeteners, calorie-dense stabilizers and other unnecessary chemicals. Pure Vitamin C is white in color, extracted from acerola, natural Vitamin C is in the Levo form, that of synthesis, provided that it is also in the Levo form, has the same effectiveness, the molecule being identical (L ascorbic acid).
If certain forms of Vitamin C are colored, this hue is either the result of an addition of dye, or the result of oxidation (when Vitamin C ages or is exposed to light, it oxidizes and turns saffron yellow).
Recommended reading: “Our Guardian Angel VITAMIN C”. From Doctor Corson – Guy Trédaniel editor – ISBN: 2-85707-759-9.
- The different forms of vitamin C
The product is acidic (pH around 1,5) but it does not acidify the body.
Is it obtained from sugar transformed by bacterial enzymes or zymases?
Some researchers have tried to determine the toxic dose: they did not succeed, even with 4 kg per day (4.000 grams)!
– NATURAL VITAMIN C is also L-Ascorbic Acid. Most of the time, it is based on ACEROLA.
- The absorption of vitamin C
- When taken orally, vitamin C passes through the digestive tract. It is assimilated already partly by the stomach but mainly by the small intestine. Once in the blood, the white blood cells – which are in a way the body's firefighters – capture a very large part of it which they will be able to distribute wherever this precious substance is needed. The rest reaches the liver through the PORTE venous system (between the small intestine and the liver).
The liver, very hungry for vitamin C, recovers a very large part of it. For severe diseases that are located elsewhere than at the digestive level, it is therefore essential to take sufficient doses, greater than 20 or even 30 grams per day. For people sensitive to acidity, take a dose of vitamin C (a level teaspoon for example) with half of bicarbonate (1/2 level teaspoon) in a glass of water. An effervescence will appear which will improve assimilation and avoid a high level of acidity (do not confuse acidity and
acidification): L-Ascorbic acid never acidifies the body, even at the rate of 100 grams per day.
The rectal route will be useful for doses greater than 30 grams per day in the event of significant devitalization, in particular following chemotherapy (Ask us for the rectal infusion protocol: NEVER USE PURE L-ASCORBIC ACID BY THIS WAY) .
Although similar in format, dietary supplements are not drugs. Intended for the general population, in good health, they are not intended to replace medical treatment.
Food supplements are foodstuffs the purpose of which is to supplement the normal diet and which constitute a concentrated source of nutrients or other substances having a nutritional or physiological effect singly or in combination, marketed in the form of doses, namely forms of presentation such as capsules, lozenges, tablets, pills and other similar forms, as well as sachets of powder, ampoules of liquid, bottles fitted with a dropper and other forms analogues of liquid or powdered preparations intended to be taken in small measured units.
The 3 components that characterize food supplements
These products supplement the diet. They are therefore not a substitute for common foods. Their nutritional contributions are added to the contributions from the current diet, including those from fortified foods.
These products are essentially made up of ingredients with a nutritional or physiological effect (plants, nutrients, other substances, etc.). Unlike conventional foods, food supplements are not made up of a food matrix, that is to say a complex physical structure that notably combines macronutrients (carbohydrates, lipids and proteins).
These products are sold in the form of doses, which involves defining a dosage unit. This unit of intake must be measurable and of small quantity, compared to the quantities of food usually consumed.
Given their characteristics, food supplements are not trivial products. They can present risks if misused. It is therefore advisable to respect the instructions for use. It is also advisable to pay the greatest attention to cumulative consumption (for example when several food supplements are consumed concomitantly) and to potential interactions with other products (medicines).
The advice of a health professional is strongly recommended for:
pregnant and breastfeeding women, children and adolescents, people undergoing medical treatment.
In general, these claims should not mislead the consumer. In addition, the labeling of food supplements, their presentation and the advertising thereof must not attribute to these products properties of preventing, treating or curing a human disease, nor mention these properties.
stop-aging.com cannot be held responsible for allegations violating the official texts, coming from therapists or doctors. And we advise you to seek advice from an individual health professional.